While Entrepreneurs are known to be jack-of-all-trades, there are some things that can be far too technical and requires specific skills– one of which would be bookkeeping and accounting. It can take years to master taxes and know all of the law’s nooks and loopholes. In order for business owners to really leverage tax codes, it’ll take a professional to maximize just how much you can save and reinvest into your business.
In this episode, I invite Glenn Harper and Julie Smith, Owner and Practice Manager of Harper & Company CPA Plus. They will discuss how they are empowering entrepreneurs to tap into their greatness through smarter financial decision-making, in addition, they will take us on a deep dive on how entrepreneurs can leverage their tax planning to further grow their business.
Proactively building your balance is just as crucial in generating an income when it comes to managing a business, so join us for this insightful conversation as Glenn and Julie offer their professional insights on what it means to spend your money with purpose.
• What makes Glenn and Julie’s accounting firm different.
• When should a developing business owner reach out to accounting firms?
• Glenn and Julie’s motivation behind creating their podcast.
• Glenn and Julie’s approach to helping businesses manage their finances.
• The principle of the “Power of Zero.”
• How businesses can optimize their tax planning.
• Glenn and Julie’s advice for listeners.
You can find or contact Glenn and Julie:
Links and Resources Mentioned:
• Listen to Episode 4: Paul David Thompson – WinCore Invest of the Empowering Entrepreneurs The Harper+ Way Podcast.
• Check out the book, Profit First by Mike Michalowicz.
• Check out David McKnight’s book, The Power of Zero, Revised and Updated: How to Get to the 0% Tax Bracket and Transform Your Retirement on Amazon.
Join the Community
I’d love to hear your comments and questions about this episode. Here are some great ways to stay in touch or get involved in the My Freedom Foundry Community!
If you like what you hear, please subscribe and leave a rating/review!